Firo Trading. Accumulating more Firo via cycle (charting) analysis

-Experimental-
Down markets can be stressful especially when we ride the trend up and down. This forum will be to enter/exit when maximum upside/downside is present using analysis to determine most opportune times in the cycle.

The goal is to put more Firo into the strong hands of community members who believe in the Firo project long term… We’ll se how this goes bare with me.

1 Like

Curious how many community members trade or are we mostly holders?

I’m personally just a holder. Trying to build up to a masternode, but part of it is I am worried that if I tried to do the whole trading thing that’s when Firo would absolutely moon and I would have to FOMO back in haha.

2 Likes

Ive had success trading flux, bit firo im abit scared lol - dont want to lose my holdings

2 Likes

I am just accumulating for more masternodes. Didnt sell any firo for profit so far

2 Likes

I had similar fear in 2017 so I held all through the bear, every win I had I would buy 20% more Firo(zcoin at the time) via decentralized exchanges. I’m currently short BTC (since 41.5k) and I sold a small portion of my firo @~4.80 3/28/22. Just bought back in today with the earnings (part) while we are down. I’ll be buying more a little lower.

I will give free Firo to Firofam so long as you give away 50% on social media platforms which I do not use. Post you wallet address (private) below… 5 members to start.

1 Like

@DinkBlitz I’ll send you Firo if you promise to give away 50% on social media platforms. Post Addy below.

I’ll send you Firo if you promise to give away 50% on social media platforms. Post Addy below.

@Toney I’ll send you Firo if you promise to give away 50% on social media platforms. Post Addy below.

Better give it to @DinkBlitz . I can only distribute it on telegram with tipbot. Not sure whereelse

1 Like

Or donate it to Firo

1 Like

I always donate to Firo :smiley:

Maybe do some airdrops on firo discord, advertise on twitter and other socials to bring them in

1 Like

I’d like to however I prefer not to be on any social media.

1 Like

This is where I enter at $1.77 with the other part.

I’m of the belief that people losing money on luna and avalanch who might also own Firo are choosing to liquidate there assets or at the very least a small portion. Call it a hunch, people I speak with are dropping all tokens.

What do you gents think?

Be greedy when others are fearful, i just loaded up

2 Likes

I really did not think we would see sub 2$ prices, if we survive this bear marked, this is the opportunity of a lifetime to load up on FIRO.

3 Likes

I don’t see a bear marked for alt coins, just overly fearful market that’s all. If you look at BTC dominance it’s trajectory is down and so I’m of the opinion that BTC will continue to lose market cap and alt’s that did not run yet have plenty of room to run (including FIRO) based on plenty of indicators especially on the monthly chart most coins (not token) look good, forming strong bottoms.

The only thing that troubles me is that Firo’s chart history has been wipe since the rebrand and so it is no use to chart at the moment. However privacy coins with definitely run as we continue down the road of a over intrusive gov which is now is using the USD as a weapon making it less attractive in the near future. Be patient Firo will come out on top as it is top 3 private money.

1 Like

Use this chart CoinTrader.Pro Chart Viewer

4 Likes