FCS Proposal - Firo 3-Month Trial Marketing Contract

I love the new firo “Spark”, quotes are a bit dad joke. i think keep it og spark for now, enhance with a community built quote later, “citizens not suspects”… “privacy matters”… still work for me. i would love to see more built off hoodie 3 & 5 && sticker 2. I don’t like that the Firo Phoenix isnt integrated, I love (I assume her) and would like to see a Privacy Fox with their “Spark” and “Phoenix” catch.

1 Like

Thirty nodes will not affect the price at all

Hey everyone!

I’m excited to share that we’ve finally completed our in-depth marketing plan for not only the Spark launch, but also for the continued growth and success of Firo.

We’ve thoroughly researched strategies and tactics used by the Cardano and Haven projects, giving us valuable insights in how we can fuel Firo’s journey moving forward. We’ve put a lot of time into this plan. We hope it shows and that it brings the value we’re aiming for. If you’ve got any questions or ideas, we’d love to hear them.

Thanks for reading through our plan, we appreciate your time
//VOSTO
VOSTO EMISIO - Firo Marketing Plan.pdf (3.1 MB)

4 Likes

www.THESPARKLAUNCH.com

This is not accessible at present. When will the countdown start? I am looking forward to the arrival of that day.

Payment of 777.5 FIRO sent

Please remain on topic for the thread.
While I understand it can’t be helped in some instances or could potentially still be related to the topic indirectly, that ship has sailed on both fronts with that previous off-topic discussion and I already stated so. Two weeks ago. I will be deleting replies that further that conversation.

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to give you a quick update on our progress as we are currently in the last month of the cfc proposal. We’ve finalized the long-format SPARK infographic and split it into bite-sized segments for easier consumption. Plus, we’ve been lending a hand to Lucas, creating some graphics to support his community efforts.

We’ve bought the domain THESPARKLAUNCH.COM and we’re currently setting up the website,
I’ve attached a mockup for you to get a sneak peek. As the launch gets closer, you’ll see the sparks and visuals intensify in phases, building up that excitement and buzz.

Cheers,

//VOSTO

4 Likes

CFC members’ feedback

14th June 2023

Devwarrior (11:59 am)

Member of the Month looks good. Lucas what do you think, bro?

Fiend Ish (12:27 pm)

Agreed MOTM looks cool!

Vosto Emisio (01:54 pm)

I sent the MOTM and Article graphic to Lucas in the beginning of this month, so it’s already approved.

Nrsimha (02:22 pm)

Infographics all are nice for eyes. Like it has vibrant colors and good contrast. One possible issue is with text on light background can be for people with bad eyes as it could be hard for them to read. Overall, I think graphics are good upgrade as they are not boring.

Kartal Eagle (04:28 pm)

If the posters have different language versions, we can share them with other communities.

Nrsimha (04:31 pm)

And of course, will be good to have source format for project, not only PNG.

1 Like

Will banning private transactions in European countries affect the progress of the project?

Payment of 777.5 FIRO sent

It looks like you might have posted in the wrong thread. But if you didn’t it doesn’t have any impact on our proposal :slight_smile:

//VOSTO

Hey everyone,

just a quick update from us! Our 3-month marketing period has come to an end. We’re all set to launch the sparklaunch.com countdown as soon as we receive the official launch date. In addition, we’ve refreshed the design of the current website structure and created two visual content images for social media related to the spark launch.

Reuben encouraged us to put together another proposal for ongoing graphic design support.

We’ll share more details on this soon. Thank you all for your support, and we hope our assistance over the past 3 months has been of value!

//VOSTO

5 Likes

Very beautiful! you did a great job!

3 Likes

Good Job :blush:

2 Likes

The official release date has been set, why the website is still inaccessible.

2 Likes

Hey wind_and_free,

Awesome that you remember this part of the mission, it shows that you care a lot about Firo!

Just a few days ago we sent all the assets we created to the core team for this.

I think they have plans on setting it up through the official channel and not through our hosting. If the core team wants the domain we would happily transfer it to them since we already paid for it.

1 Like

It’s been a month since the countdown, and the team has probably forgotten about marketing

1 Like

No, not forgotten. I can confirm that it is being worked on right now :blush:

I hope so, but with one month left, it’s time to start counting down.

AI images generated: