FCS Proposal - Firo 3-Month Trial Marketing Contract

Latest discussion and updates

26th April 2023

Vosto Emisio (08:43 am)

Hey everyone!

Now when we’ve successfully set a foundation for the refreshed brand identity and developed the concept for our “Fungible Flame” mascot. We are currently working on the right-side fungible flame and producing various social media assets for Twitter, as well as updating the SMTF-assets.

As we move forward, we would like to seek guidance from the CFC and Core on our next priorities. Should we:

1. Review the work-in-progress website and provide feedback and suggestions for improvements?

2. Begin creating marketing materials for Spark?

3. Focus on any other aspect that requires our attention?

Please let us know your thoughts, thanks!

27th April 2023

Devwarrior (12:41 am)

I think start on #2. but you can multitask the other stuff with perhaps less priority as #2 was the main mission iirc.

Vosto Emisio (08:11 am)

Thx for your input @Dev_Warrior! Considering the number of thumbs up expressed on your post, we will prioritize working on Spark marketing materials. The first month’s work was essential for establishing the foundation of the refreshed design and the creation of Fungible Flame. Now, we can leverage this design foundation to develop a variety of assets effectively**.**

Vosto Emisio (08:22 am)

Would anyone in the CFC, community, or core team be interested in supporting us with guidance on the key technical information and priorities to highlight for the Spark assets? I’ve quickly searched the Firo website but couldn’t find easily digestible information about Lelantus, even in text form.

Collaborating on artboard concepts with the community would greatly help the quality of our work and also save time. Is anyone open to brainstorming together before we proceed?

Fiend Ish (06:32 pm)

I got to head out right now. But a brainstorming session seems exactly what’s needed. @reubster Can you help a brother out?

Firo Chan Reuben (09:00 pm)

For sure.

Vosto Emisio (09:03 pm)

Let’s chat in DM.

29th April 2023

Fiend Ish (03:11 am)

Hello fellow CFC members. Below are a few ideas I had based on @VOSTOEMISIO work, to update some of our merch. Let me know what you guys think, and if you have any ideas?

Vosto Emisio (07:26 am)

These look fantastic!

Kristy-Leigh Minehan (08:05 am)

That is so fucking adorable I might die. I need the little Spark dude on the hoodie ASAP.

Vosto Emisio (08:14 am)

Hey everyone, just a quick update from our team to keep you all in the loop! We’re making great progress and are currently finalizing branding assets for social media, focusing on Twitter, and updating the SMTF assets as well. Check out the sketches below for our social media assets, which Fiendish brilliantly adapted from the merch proposals. Keep in mind that the humans in the assets are just placeholders for the Fungible Flame.

Vosto Emisio (08:20 am)

Onwards/Phase 2: We’ve started diving into Spark and from next week, we’ll be creating content for it. Huge thanks to @reubster and @FiroFiend for their brainstorming efforts, helping us to deliver the absolute best content possible for firo and the community!

5 Likes

Payment of 777.5 FIRO sent

Great job! Cute af and great designs. For the apparel, are there going to be colored ones available?

1 Like

Hey @BobbyBoy101

Good point. I think perhaps a choice of colored and monochrome versions would be good.

That way people who like more minimalist understated designs are happy. And colored versions for folks who like bolder and more vibrant designs.

2 Likes

Hey! We’re happy that you find the designs appealing. Our plan is to keep enhancing them with even more creative and one-of-a-kind merchandise options. These were just the initial ideas put forward by @Fiendish . So, keep an eye out for more exciting stuff coming out shortly! :blush:

Latest update from Vosto Emisio

Hey everyone!

We’re very excited to share with you the final versions of our first SoMe templates and the Show Me The Firo assets. We’ve worked hard on these and hope you’ll like them as much as we do! We’re currently working on refreshing some Spark material and will continue creating great content. Stay tuned for more progress :)!

//VOSTO

3 Likes

Absolutely love the Fungible Flame and the implementation of the character into the Firo environment, but, personally, I also want the Fungible Flame to stand out a little bit more from the rest of their environment. If the Fungible Flame has a more contrasting color composition to its background, or vice versa, I think it would help establish this new character. In the final versions of the “SoMe” templates, I noticed the first Fungible Flame because I was looking for it, but it didn’t really stand out to me, and then I scrolled past the rest without even noticing the Fungible Flame at all. Just wanted to throw it out there that while I’m still stoked about the new character, the color scheme of the Fungible Flame and its background/environment makes it all blend together. @VOSTOEMISIO I don’t want to step on any toes, but I took a screen shot of your design and roughly recreated it in illustrator so I could give some context to my comment. If anyone else out there wants the rough .ai file to play around with the Fungible Flame, I’d be more than happy to share it with you.

2 Likes

Is the three-month marketing confirmed? Progress seems a little slow

Sneak peek update from Vosto Emisio

A sneak peek of what we are currently working on. Will release more info and content soon.
Thank you and stay tuned!

//VOSTO

1 Like

Hey Everyone!

We’re excited to show you what we’ve been cooking up behind the scenes. We’re at the final stages of completing the initial set of concept drafts for merchandise; please see attached mockups.

Also, a big shoutout to @reuben and @Fiendish for their invaluable insights and suggestions along the way.

One particular merchandise concept we’re excited about features the Japanese Kanji, フィロ. This phonetic representation is in sync with the vibe of Fungible Flame.
While “フィ” (Fi) and “ロ” (ro) don’t bear specific meanings in Japanese, they capture the sound of our brand name neatly.

We still have a bit of work to do, but we’re nearing the completion of our first Spark infographic. I had a great discussion with Reuben today, discussing the path ahead for additional assets and setting the roadmap for the 3rd and Final month of this trial marketing contract.

Stay tuned for more updates soon, and as always, your feedback and suggestions are much appreciated!

//VOSTO

2 Likes

You do realize that no one will buy these,.

1 Like

Certainly not worth $4k+.
Just sold all my firos. I vote with my own coins.

1 Like

You may soon regret it, but firo is about to reach new heights

ya,waste of time , just build a dark market that used firo

2 Likes

Guys, please remember these are one of the ideas which are included. Give a constructive feedback instead. If you have something to suggest and you think you can do something for the community, open a proposal and let’s hear your ideas :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you all for your input – everyone is entitled to their opinions. However, It would be appreciated if your feedback could be more constructive and specific, guiding us toward areas where you believe we can make improvements instead of being negative.

Over the past 2 months (50 hours in total, not 60 days as some of you seem to think), my team has been busy with various initiatives:

1. We have refreshed the brand, and finalized several flexible social media templates that can further be built upon, with or without our assistance.

2. After much iteration and refinements, we created the Fungible Flame character intended to resonate with our brand and enhance its recognizability in the future.

3. We’ve developed an assortment of merchandise options, each featuring unique hand-drawn illustrations.

4. We’re on the brink of completing a multi-section infographic centered on Spark.

5. Lastly, we’re finalizing an extensive 16+ page marketing strategy for Firo that directs not only general marketing moving forward but also pre-launch, launch day, and post-launch strategies for Spark. At this point, it remains uncertain whether this document will be shared publicly, it will be up to the core team/cfc to decide.

While we understand your concerns, please slow down on the snap judgments…

It looks very much like screen captures from Zazzle. You paste your own graphics on an item, move it around and adjust the size as needed.

Ehm… heard about… Mockups?

As for the rest of this, Chatgpt would probably be more effective and efficient. And free

Why don’t you help out a bit, then? I think everyone would appreciate it, create a proposal :blush:!