- Many build issues resolved in Sigma
- Spend and remint function merged
- Lots of fixes in Sigma spend fees
- Working on fixing bug on remote node not accepting Sigma spend transactions into mempool
- Testnet launch slightly delayed. May have a running testnet end of this week
- Simple QT GUI needs another week
- To open source code soon once transition code for mainnet is complete
- Delays due to third party developer not having enough time to dedicate to the project
- Handover done to new developer
- Had to change code to allow multiple Zerocoin spends due to max tx weight limit
- Windows 10 startup failing sometimes
- Mac slow shutdown
- Windows 7 error message when turning TOR on/off
- Work to port to Sigma is not too much so code can be reused still.
Core Upgrade and Znode
- Core upgrade goes in line with masternode code upgrade
- Masternode code upgrade is taking longer than expected due to vast changes between old masternode code with new one.
- New Znode code will include
- Deterministic Masternodes (replacing Znode sync lists)
- Instant Send support
- Sporks disabled (for decentralization reasons)
- Governance disabled (until community voting plan is in place)
- Estimated a couple of weeks for masternode code to be implemented correctly
- Lelantus paper undergoing reorganization for easy reading. Should be ready by end of week
- Through process of reorganization identified some errors but easily fixed
- Multi exponentiation optimization coding continues mainly bug fixing
- To update code based on changes due to errors in paper.
- Aram having a break out session at ZK0x03 to have cryptographers have a deeper look into Lelantus
- Allows mints to be restored from a HD key without having to do a wallet backup every time a new Zerocoin mint is made
- Code is complete to review and refactor
MTP CPU Miner
- CPU miner optimized to use AVX set of instructions. Slight increase.
- Blake2bp may result in faster speed, in development
- Ryzen 2700x gives about 125 kH/s with current build
- CPU/GPU ratio still not ideal though Xeon Phi may work quite well as it has many cores. To still push forward.
- New Android developer brought on board to assist with acceleration of Promptpay integration.
- New estimated time is end of April
- Examined “Wrapped Serial” Zerocoin implementation bug
- Zcoin not affected as our Zerocoin implementation code checks the size of the serial before accepting