Suggestions to improve FiroPunks

Loving FiroPunks and hope to see further development of it! Fahim did a great job.

Have some suggestions for improvements!

• Need a better use case for weak punks or upgrade path.
  • Breeding ability in future? Makes ‘female’ punks valuable
  • There’s a disincentive to level up since no additional rewards. Need some sense of progression when levelling up
  • Rarity guide and events around ‘rare items’ like being a zombie or mummy. So this means that stats sometimes are not important but some ‘items’ are.
  • History of battles should be easier
  • Ability to buy multiple potions (or just have bigger potions that can do more)
6 Likes

Most definitely a great mini-game & I’d love to see those things Reub mentioned added.
Here’s some things I’d also suggest:

• Being able to choose a side when creating a game (that way defenders don’t have to wait for attackers to create a game and other way around)
  • Instead of typing the Token ID show collectibles in the same modal and let the player choose that way
3 Likes

One thing I think could be a good idea would be to also add a potion that you could get to randomize the stats of an NFT again to try and get better stats. Not sure how feasible that is.

2 Likes

Maybe can add “espionage” feature to see other players attack, defense, speed, and health as long as your espionage is higher than theirs but you cant see their espionage levels beforehand. Use firo BEP 20 token to purchase espionage points.

Given BSC poor record of its blockchain maintenance, what are the chances that it gets hacked?

Well I think NFT games are relatively low risk and BSC network and infrastructure issues don’t really affect the security of the ‘contract’ itself.

We should be more worried about Pancakeswap if that’s the case :wink:

1 Like

Sounds like a awesome thing. And agree as other said with having some mechanic to earn in order to “level” up or earn…
Maybe there is already. Any how you guys doing great stuff.
The new wallet looks amazing too (the beta with swap thingy)