New to the Forums? Introduce Yourself Here!

It would be interesting to see just how diverse our Zcoin community is!

I’ll get the ball rolling :smile:

Hi, I’m Michael “Muggles” from Joburg, South Africa. I’ve been following crypto passionately since 2013. I strongly believe in the importance of privacy and that search lead me to Zcoin. I’ve been actively following the project and trying to get involved whenever possible.

I’m the Zcoin Ambassador for Joburg, and joined the team as Community Manager at the end of 2018.

4 Likes

First reply woot! (Nice to meet you Muggles!)

I go by the name Toon, I’ve been involved in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency since 2013. When I found out that Bitcoin wasn’t as private as I originally thought, I started investigating which crypto was the most anonymous and I settled upon Zcoin as being the most anonymous coin.

I’m looking forward to this community and technology growing over the years.

5 Likes

yo, first touch in Zcoin community
no reason for me to introduce myself, because zcoin is a coin privacy, obviously I have been in Cryptocurrency for 7 years ago. Greetings for Zoin yaps

2 Likes

Hey guys, riordant here, Dev for Zcoin.

3 Likes

Joachim Noble (Zcoin Ambassador for Nigeria) Good to be here.

4 Likes

Hello! I’m Leon from Malaysia :slight_smile:
Glad to be in Zcoin forum!

2 Likes

Hello! I’m Junior from Brasil :sunglasses::brazil:

1 Like

Welcome Toon! Glad to have you onboard!

1 Like

Nice to have representation from Latin America!

2 Likes

Nice of you to drop by in any case! We look forward to hearing more from you!

2 Likes

I live in Brazil, in a region near Sao Paulo, I know criptomoeda since 2015, at the end of the year I with my friend an started a exchange that unfortunately we can not keep the exchange open, I’m with Zcoin a little over 1 year believing in your long-term potential …
I sorry my bad English

3 Likes

Welcome specter! We hope to reach out to the Brazilian community soon!

1 Like

Hello, I am new on the forum. I used to be Zcash/Zencash supported but have abandoned them ever since they decided not to fork away from ASICS. I am a miner and a trader, and I see Zcoin as good long hold opportunity.

3 Likes

Welcome Trololino! :slight_smile:

Hi everyone! I’m Kristen (CryptoCoffee) and have been following Zcoin for a while. Masternodes and privacy initially drew me to Zcoin, but the team and their dedication to results is why I’ve grown to love XZC.

Looking forward to chatting about Zcoin. :coffee:

2 Likes

Dibedee bedow the doedoe. Glad to have you Kristen!

1 Like

Hi Everybody! Just joined from Discord. From the United States, Came for Privacy stayed for the Tech and Dedication to GPU centricity! (making up words now) :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to all the new members!

New here.

I spend my time focusing on projects that have tech that could transform the world and bring liberty to the common man.

Zcoin is just that. Very excited to be on the path together and to educate others in normie life as to why they should invest/involve with Zcoin.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hello friends,

I’m Twig from Romania, Europe. I discovered the crypto world in June 2017 and it blew my mind 'cause it actually gives people the chance to break the financial leash from a crumbling economic system.

What initially caught my attention was the fact that Zcoin uses a unique algorithm and then I started following the project more closely and saw a hard working team behind it and a beautiful community around it.

I believe that Zcoin is going to achieve great things and I want to do my part by helping out.

:partying_face:

2 Likes