Mining Firo at 0% fees on Cruxpool

Hi everyone,

I’d like to introduce Cruxpool, the mining pool i’m working with right now. As we just add Firo to the project, I thought that maybe it would be a good idea to create a topic here in order to regroup all your potential questions, suggestions, feedback on Cruxpool.

We added Firo to our pool a last week, with the simple idea to support the project and create an opportunity for miners to better control the spread of hashrate

The current situation:
2miners has roughly 80% of the network hashrate - I don’t know about you, but to me this is a serious problem if you happen to care about decentralization a bit. Our idea was to create an alternative, in a PPS format, so that miners could be at least presented with more solutions to dispatch the hashrate.

Why Firo on Cruxpool ?
We want to support projects that value the necessity of privacy for a decentralized currency. We also want to support projects that have a vision committed to PoW, allowing anyone with hardware to participate in the validation process of blockchains. Also, the devs are just super open to discussion which is the icing on the cake.

Why should I mine on Cruxpool ?

A PPS pool, that will help miners get a stable revenue - PPS means that every share you submit will be paid, and it doesn’t matter if the pool is finding blocks or not, you’ll still be paid for those shares no matter what.

0% fee - no hidden fees, no BS, just the facts - we’re not making anything by proposing FIRO today, you’ll just get 100% of what you mine, plain and simple. Txfees on Firo are next to nothing, and that’s the only thing we will keep (hence the PPS model).

A mining pool that is evolving fast - we are already working on solutions in staking, and other solutions for miners to avoid tx fees in between exchanges and wallets, so that your profits keep growing through HODLing, staking and much more.

Our support might be the best you’ll find out there, we are blazing fast when it comes to help miners, we have telegram, discord and other platforms to keep in touch with miners and come up with solutions as fast as possible.

But enough with the marketing gibberish, best way for you to verify this would be to try it out and see for yourself, it’s always about DYOR right ?

How to connect ?

Full tutorial available here :point_right: How to mine Firo?

In any case, if you have any questions, i’m here to help !

12 Likes

Sounds awesome, I look forward to chatting with you guys soon!

2 Likes

Thanks for this, hoping miners can switch some hashrate off 2miners esp since with 0% fees PPS it’s a nobrainer profit wise.

6 Likes

Hi!
Your vision is really cool, that’s why I joined you :wink:

2 Likes

I’m all up for decentralization, great idea to spread Firo’s hashrate! I will try Cruxpool, good job guys

2 Likes

Thanks ! Don’t hesitate if you have any questions :wink:

It’s me again, just want to share some news!

Following the launch of the Firo mining pool, we just released an interview with one of Firo’s co-founder, Reuben Yap. Thanks again for your time :wink:

Why was Firo created? What is next for Firo? If you are curious, come discover it in the interview available here :point_right: What is Firo cryptocurrency? Interview with Reuben Yap - Cruxpool Blog

:bell: REMINDER
FIRO is at 0% in PPS mode and transaction fees are paid by the pool!

Let’s spread Firo’s hashrate for more decentralization :muscle:
If you want to connect your RIG on Cruxpool, enter one of these URLs on your mining software:

firo(dot)cruxpool(dot)com:2222

Firo is also available on Mining Rig Rentals on port 22222

Feel free to ask your questions if need be :slight_smile:

6 Likes