I am anxiously hoping that FIRO can keep up with this bullish

I am anxiously hoping that FIRO can keep up with this bullish

4 Likes

next few days, things gonna be good once BTC is out of steam. Altcoin then will fly.

3 Likes

firo has lost a lot of users over the years. Hopefully, the launch of Lelantus Spark will bring firo back into the limelight. Hopefully, this year will bring a strong rise back into the public eye.

9 Likes

Firo is still ahead. We will all ride together on this fast rocket called Firo! But we have to wait a bit. After the rebranding, there was an outflow of coin users, unfortunately.

6 Likes

At present, the team has been in negative income for a long time. In this case, donations are needed all the time. In the long run, more and more users will be disappointed by it.

2 Likes

What are your suggestions?

2 Likes

Things I think are good for Firo are:

1. Firo swap: Firo swap can do marketing or marketing with the fees obtained from the swap.
    2.Providing the opportunity to issue tokens without writing code with Firo swap.

2. Agreements can be made with staking pools.

3. Tweets can be made or trade events can be held in the markets where we are listed to raise awareness of Firo.

4. We can ensure that all people can benefit from Lalentus Spark with Firo swap.

1 Like

股票上涨需要资金,虚拟币也是一样,联合一些大资金来运作,以后团队就不会需要靠众筹来筹集资金了,把市值拉上去,提高菲熔的价格,赚钱效应出现,能吸引平台币散们的眼球,现在流通的菲熔币并不多,做强市值很容易的。请鲁本老大考虑一下。