How to move masternode to another IP (VPS)?

Where to find masternode step by step migration guide ?

Thanks!

A generic one, or one specific to the destination?

You can do a protx update_service command and update the IP address.

protx update_service proTxHash ipAndPort operatorKey operatorPayoutAddress feeSourceAddress

this is right syntax ?
all arguments same as previous “protx register” command, except new ipAndPort ?
i must start and sync new node with same key before do protx command and stop old one ?
sync takes a long time.

Thanks!

protx update_service proTxHash ipAndPort operatorKey operatorPayoutAddress feeSourceAddress

Yes correct syntax.

Start and fully sync the new node before doing the update service command. Yes, Stop the old one.

The sync will take about half a day with a low power computer (it’s depend of several factors) : it is less than Bitcoin blockchain.

Help please!

I enter collateralHash instead of proTxHash.

What should I do ?

Re-typing the correct command does not work:
the operator key does not belong to the registered public key (code -8)

After you entered the wrong one, what was the output?

The operatorKey needs to be the same as the znodeblsprivkey from the masternode’s firo.conf

I need help,

When executing the command “update_service”, I entered proTxHash from second masternode, and all other arguments from the first one. Second masternode shows "“Error. Local address does not match the address from ProTx”. And first masternode cannot be changed any more, “update_service” command shows “the operator key does not belong to the registered public key (code -8)”

I rebinded second masternode to initial values, and after that, move first masternode to new address. Everything seems to be ok.

Glad to see it resolved.