Guarda, Coinomi, or Electrum Light Wallet....Pros & Cons

I want to send some coin to my friend, and they are wondering what wallet is preferred. Any recommendations? (Desktop)

Thanks

1 Like

None of these wallets support the privacy features so i obviously would recommend the Qt or Electron (not Electrum) wallet.

3 Likes

Answering my questions has helped a lot, thanks.

1 Like

如果是方便 市面基本都可以的。 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Electrum is a fast, secure and a stable wallet. However, it is not suitable for beginners. The wallet enjoys massive support from the Bitcoin community and is extremely rich in features. The password protection makes it harder for hackers to get into Electrum wallet.

The wallet offers users a very user-friendly solution for sending and receiving Bitcoin payments regularly. Thus the Electrum wallet is perfect for those who want to use Bitcoin to make regular payments.

1 Like

支持鲁本,需要隐私的当然是选择Qt和Electron,而在其它的非隐私钱包中,我们的飞熔也应该可以广泛的使用,因为那样能让更多的用户来使用我们的飞熔firo。

Haven’t found firo wallet on Google play store. Why’s that?

1 Like

The mobile wallet is not yet available on Google Play Store, however it can be downloaded here.

1 Like

I just installed the mobile apk and was doing some transactions to test
I received on official apk mobile wallet from guarda wallet, everything fine
then I tried to send from official to coinomi, It never shows in coinomi and coinomi is unable to sync with firo. It’s probably some coinomi fault.

When will FIRO-iOS-Wallet be online? Can catch up with the Chinese Spring Festival, I want to use FIRO-Wallet to send some red envelopes to Chinese friends.

2 Likes

Campfire, the third party wallet with Lelantus support has already been submitted to IOS and Android store for approval.

Our official wallet already submitted to Android store waiting for approval too.

2 Likes

There is still some value to Coinomi in my view.

Let’s say a user has it with several assets already in it and enjoys its friendly interface, wide range of supported currencies, etc.

It comes in mobile and desktop formats.

3 Likes