Firo Passive Income/ Yield Strategies

I thought it could be useful for the members here to have a place where those of us committed to the firo project can discuss and develop ideas about how to monetize our holdings without selling. Posts here should include things like running masternodes, mining, defi-yeild farms as well as centralized options. Obviously the focus should be on private and decentralised options keeping with the spirit of the project but all ideas are welcome.

5 Likes

For those who are interested, as a few members have been using their service, you can use https://evonodes.com/pool/FIRO to be part of a masternode pool. Use at your own discretion, DYOR, not financial advice, etc.

There is also a liquidity pool on PancakeSwap

Depending on your region, you can also stake on Binance: Crypto Staking | Best Crypto Staking Platform | Binance

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s also Incognito!

Getting about 20%/APR

3 Likes

As for FRIO and DeFi, a word of caution.

There has already been a decentralized finance experiment with FIRO: it is called ValueDeFi. Although FIRO team was associated with the liquidity pool and the smartcontract had been audited, the pool was completely emptied by a thief. In the end, I lost everything I had bet there (like the other unfortunate subscribers). ValueDeFi vaguely talked about a way to make up for the losses…but it never happened.

So be careful with your FIROs… they are precious :-).

5 Likes

There is the hummingbot liquidity campaign. You can earn both Firo and $HBOT rewards when you provide liquidity FIRO/USDT on Binance and Gateio

4 Likes

Interesting.
Is anyone testing?
I did not find a price for the $HBOT: is it exchangeable somewhere?

2 Likes

According to coingecko there is a UniswapV3 pair with USDC.

2 Likes

As far as I know they’re working on exchange listings as well but yes there’s a Uniswap pair at the moment.

3 Likes

You wrote in the blog post “We are happy to announce the restart of the Firo Hummingbot liquidity mining program”: is there funding by the FIRO team for this program ?
If so, in what form ? For what amount ?

1 Like

4000 USD equivalent in FIRO (1000 USD per week) or 118 FIRO/week.
The HBOT tokens are complimentary for participating in the program and are earned in addition to the $FIRO.

It’s already having an effect on the contributed volume (see 24h volume).

As the campaign goes on, more bots should come on and this liquidity will increase.

3 Likes

These are the sort of projects that a community fund could help finance as well to encourage user growth and improve liquidity.

3 Likes

It will be interesting to watch.

But for now, FIRO is alway going down…
I imagine that this robot will reduce the volatility.
Unfortunately, I did not observe an increase in volume: on the contrary, I observe a decrease (the FIRO/USDT pair on Binance: April 4=1.1M USDT, April 5=1.34M USDT, April 6 =953k USDT, April 7=371k USDT…).

2 Likes

Yes when price is going down that’s what happens. Liquidity goes down but if you see it’s making up 25% of volume so would have been worse without it.

2 Likes

Sorry, but I don’t understand everything*.
As for volatility, for me it is rather a good thing that it is falling: I prefer a regular movement of the price… if possible upwards.

• Edit :slight_smile:
    I think I understood: you mean that the share of the bot is 25% of the total daily volume.
2 Likes

Yes basically the campaign is providing 25% of total volume on Binance and Gate organically.

2 Likes

We have been advertising that FIRO’s technology is at the forefront, but it doesn’t seem to be seen by more people at present. We need more publicity so that more people can discover us and adopt FIRO’s technology. Just like blockchain technology, the future development of Web3 at present includes privacy. Is there any consideration as to whether FIRo’s technology can contribute to the evolution of Privacy in Web3

3 Likes

Has anyone deployed a hummingbot bot yet?

1 Like

Some individuals are discussing it here: 2022 FIRO HummingBot campaign - #9 by Zen

2 Likes