Firo Meme Competition!

Welcome to Firo’s first meme competition!

You can make memes about any topic, but it has to have something to do with Firo. There will be two separate sections to win in - you can participate in both. One section will be for static picture memes, and the other will be for GIFs.
For each, there will be a first place and a runner-up position with a reduced pot. Winners will be determined by the number of upvotes on the meme posts.
For this reason, all participants will be limited to only one meme entry per section.

The only ground rules are that there can be no racism, racial slurs, no aggression against competing coins, and no promotion of illicit activities.

Posters will be responsible for labelling their post “GIF MEME COMPETITION” or “STATIC MEME COMPETITION” at the top of their posts featuring their meme.
The meme competition will last for a max of 2 weeks (July 11th) after which the thread will be closed and winners will be determined.

Winner pot: 10 Firo (A winner pot for each section)
Runner up: 3 Firo (Runner up for each section)
Total pot: 26 Firo

6 Likes

GIF MEME COMPETITION
Firo-Meme

4 Likes

很有意义的比赛 让我们meme起来 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Good idea! I am not a creative meme creator. But hopefully I can see some talented Firo meme creators coming out from this space!

3 Likes

STATIC MEME COMPETITION

3 Likes

STATIC MEME COMPETITION

9 Likes

STATIC MEME COMPETITION

4 Likes

GIF MEME COMPETITION

QQ图片20210629071951

5 Likes

STATIC MEME COMPETITION

1 Like

STATIC MEME COMPETITION

6 Likes

STATIC MEME COMPETITION

4 Likes

GIF MEME COMPETITION
Anonymise coins Firo

2 Likes

STATIC MEME COMPETITION

3 Likes

STATIC MEME COMPETITION

2 Likes

GIF MEME COMPETITION

Firo-final3

5 Likes

STATIC MEME COMPETITION

2 Likes

STATIC MEME COMPETITION

4 Likes

GIF MEME COMPETITION

F^ck fiat money

3 Likes

Alrighty all, it is July 11th and 8PM my time. That means no more submissions will be accepted. I’ll give one additional day for any late stragglers to upvoting/liking, and after that, we will sort out who all won!

2 Likes

Hello all! Alrighty guys, here are the winners of the competition!

The winner for the static meme is Woodyubermensch!
The runner-up for the static meme is Raychieng!

The winner for the GIF meme is Woodyubermensch!
The runner-up for the GIF meme is Kuro!

Congratulation to the winners and runner-ups! Thank you all who participated, and thank you all who took the time to like/upvote posters! To collect your winnings please directly message me and provide me your receiving address!

Also, I want to take this time to also get some feedback from you all. For a future meme competition - do you think it should go for longer? If so, how much longer? Is there anything you think we should change? Finally, if you did not participate but wanted to - what prevented you from doing so?

2 Likes