Firo Flyer Brainstorm

Hey there Firofam!
On Telegram, one of our Russian community members suggested creating a flyer (or flyers) to allow for grassroot advertising for Firo. I really like the idea. It hearkens back to the roots of how outreach happens. It is something simple for virtually anyone to do once the flyers are created. Even better yet is that it should be relatively easy for us, as a community, to take a poster/flyer and translate it to other languages.

So I’m creating this thread to not only brainstorm about what to have on the flyers, but also to pool our skill sets to create the graphics necessary as well as composition of the flyers.

2 Likes

FIRO | Новости и Анонсы, [2/12/2023 1:37 PM]
Let’s do something for Firo in the real world other than internet chatter. For example, few people knew about bitcoin in 2013, and we at the bittalk forum thought about how to popularize it. One of the guys created flyers and sent out a layout, no one knew about it then and the cost was about 15 bucks. I personally handed out those leaflets near the metro in Moscow, no one knew how it would turn out in the end. I have deja vu now. What are we ready for?

Firo Bridge Bot, [2/12/2023 1:40 PM]
phrohdoh
If someone creates ready-to-print FIRO flyers I’d be happy to have some printed and distributed.

FIRO | Новости и Анонсы, [2/12/2023 1:44 PM]
Today, in the Russian community, I sent Firo merch, t-shirts and hoodies to Russian guys, ordered gifts for my money, both to Russia and Ukraine (via Kyrgyzstan) and Uzbekistan. The guys will attach a photo report. Why do so many of us just talk about loving the project and do nothing for it?

FIRO | Новости и Анонсы, [2/12/2023 1:47 PM]
I’m glad to hear that. I felt like I was 10 years ago. Too bad I’m weak in graphic design. I know there are guys here who can do it.

Firo Bridge Bot, [2/12/2023 1:50 PM]
phrohdoh
I can do graphic design work but I lack creativity and an eye for good colors together etc. Maybe one day when I have more time to myself I’ll give it a crack again.

FIRO | Новости и Анонсы, [2/12/2023 1:50 PM]
Can you contribute to the creation of a graphic leaflet? Let’s go from the roots

FIRO | Новости и Анонсы, [2/12/2023 1:51 PM]

FIRO | Новости и Анонсы, [2/12/2023 1:51 PM]

FIRO | Новости и Анонсы, [2/12/2023 1:52 PM]
Such T-shirts flew today to the guys who wanted them

FIRO | Новости и Анонсы, [2/12/2023 2:07 PM]
Lucas, I like what you write, and all our brothers will like it, we already went through this) Please create a thread on the forum, I’m sure there will be involved guys

2 Likes

I can make poster flyer brochure magazine cover in all languages ​​for you

1 Like

If you prepare the text you want for me, I can prepare a sample flyer and brochure for you.

You can reach me faster via Telegram

Kartal was not able to upload his examples of previous work so reached out to me to do it on his behalf.

4 Likes

Can I have the actual wordings that needed to be put on the flyer? @DinkBlitz I will try to come out with a few design too.:smile: I actually like this idea very much. A standardise poster and flyer with different languages. :+1:

2 Likes

I’ll see about writing something up and sharing asap.

While not written out, below is a skeleton that we could use to help us focus on the brainstorming. In the second version, I put some information in as a rough draft.

I. Introduction
-A catchy and attention-grabbing headline
-Briefly introduce Firo and its focus

II. Key Features
-List out the key features of Firo, such as financial privacy, fast and secure transactions, and decentralization.

III. Use Cases
-Describe how Firo can be used in real-world scenarios, such as e-commerce, donations, and remittances.
-Highlight how Firo provides benefits over traditional payment methods.

IV. Community
-Discuss the importance of community in Firo’s success.
-Highlight the active and growing Firo community, including social media platforms and online forums.

V. How to Get Started
-Provide clear steps on how to get started using Firo.
-Include links to relevant resources, such as the Firo website, wallet downloads, and social media accounts.

VI. Conclusion
-Encourage readers to get involved in the Firo community and start using Firo for their financial needs.

I. Introduction
Firo
Your money, your business! (Or something like that)

II. Key Features
Lelantus, Zero-Knowledge, Burn and redeem, no transaction history, Instant Send, masternodes, hybrid security, PoW, LLMQ Chainlocks, Elysium, FiroDEX

III. Use Cases
Private currency, privacy infrastructure, Binance pay, Guardarian card, loans, staking

IV. Community
Tout community governance, Community Fund, Community Fund Committee, link to social media.

V. How to Get Started
Use relevant links, firo.org in general, but use of links to masternode guide or FiroPoW mining guide where relevant. Link to download wallet or buy Firo.

VI. Conclusion
-Encourage readers to get involved in the Firo community and start using Firo for their financial needs.

1 Like

Guys, hello everyone!
I am glad that many of you supported my idea with flyers and brochures, it’s really cool! :+1:
Lucas, bud, thank you very much, for creating an appropriate topic and providing information on the content of the brochure.
What stage are we at the moment?

If you want friends who want to make flyers, brochures and posters, I can make a poster for you.

2 Likes

Thanks for your support and sharing.

are you on telegram?

I will be happy to do a Russian localization

1 Like

this form
photo_2023-03-07_03-51-30

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hello guys, I will contribute with my Flyers in Portuguese and I will also do it in English. I hope helped :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you that looks great @W0rm1103 !

1 Like

In English :fist_right: :fist_left:

3 Likes