FCS Proposal - Firo Block Explorer, Continued Hosting Proposal

Discussion Logs

[9/7/2026 2:23 AM] Antibit in reply to AJay:
Yes from me. But it will be necessary to adjust the number of coins based on the current exchange rate.

And as I read in another forum thread, the ElectrumX server has already been launched electrumx.firoblocks.app

[9/9/2026 8:11 AM] Rottenero: Proposal votes from me:

  1. Pay anything with Firo: No. Though I see both sides and I understand the importance of it, I lean a bit stronger towards @firofan’s logic that it could be sourced, such liquidity, some other way, coming from a different source of funds.
  2. Spark names directory: Yes.
  3. Firo block explorer (and ElectrumX server): Yes.

cc. @AJayDono.

[9/10/2026 12:51 PM] Nrsimha:

  1. no
  2. no
  3. yes

[9/10/2026 7:46 PM] ddadybayo:

  1. yes
  2. yes
  3. yes

[9/11/2026 2:23 AM] Thorfried: Dear Firo community,

My assessment is that casting my votes in the following way is in the best interests of the ecosystem :

  1. Pay anything with Firo: Yes
  2. Spark names directory: Yes.
  3. Firo block explorer (and ElectrumX server): Yes.

Yours,

Thorfried

[9/11/2026 10:13 PM] Jagmo in reply to Reuben Yap:
FWIW after finishing review this morning, I would have voted
1 Aye
2 Aye
3 Aye

For 1, I was initially considering voting Nay but changed my mind after further reading and discussion here. I hope that we can figure out a new proposal to help improve liquidity in the DEX that will be acceptable to CFC members.

Does anyone have any ideas that would make the proposal better? Or perhaps only do part of the proposal for less funds? Happy to brainstorm ideas, I previously mentioned some sort of profit share idea to help repay funds as an idea.