A new proposal has been posted to the Firo Crowdfunding System.
- Title: Firo Block Explorer, Continued Hosting Proposal
- Author: nexusocean
- Proposal type: Miscellaneous
- Link: click here
Use this topic to discuss this proposal!
A new proposal has been posted to the Firo Crowdfunding System.
Use this topic to discuss this proposal!
Yes from me. But it will be necessary to adjust the number of coins based on the current exchange rate.
And as I read in another thread, the ElectrumX server has already been launched electrumx.firoblocks.app
Oh okay, thank you! I just posted one recently too, so feel free to remove mine up or I’ll give it a try.
I don’t see it, but mine is here if that’s of any use. Also, I know I have the latest Firo node version on my ElectrumX server ect, Even at $1 or where it’s heading in my opinion, that’s still fairly a low cost for a dedicated 64GB ram server with 12 cores, not completely dedicated to Firo, but I am separately paying monthly for mongo db backups so I can rollback at any time if there’s a hiccup. I was fortunate enough receive Amazon Web Services founders credits, that will serve for a bit longer, but that will be another outgoing fee on top of the storage itself eventually. Not upset at the notion at all, I said $200, but I’m definitely not overcharging just to clarify.
Status changed from ‘idea’ to ‘Funding Required’
Status changed from ‘Funding Required’ to ‘WIP’
Looks like it’s already filled, is that correct? Thank you for helping it advance to WIP!
Discussion Logs
[9/7/2026 2:23 AM] Antibit in reply to AJay:
Yes from me. But it will be necessary to adjust the number of coins based on the current exchange rate.
And as I read in another forum thread, the ElectrumX server has already been launched electrumx.firoblocks.app
[9/9/2026 8:11 AM] Rottenero: Proposal votes from me:
cc. @AJayDono.
[9/10/2026 12:51 PM] Nrsimha:
[9/10/2026 7:46 PM] ddadybayo:
[9/11/2026 2:23 AM] Thorfried: Dear Firo community,
My assessment is that casting my votes in the following way is in the best interests of the ecosystem :
Yours,
Thorfried
[9/11/2026 10:13 PM] Jagmo in reply to Reuben Yap:
FWIW after finishing review this morning, I would have voted
1 Aye
2 Aye
3 Aye
For 1, I was initially considering voting Nay but changed my mind after further reading and discussion here. I hope that we can figure out a new proposal to help improve liquidity in the DEX that will be acceptable to CFC members.
Does anyone have any ideas that would make the proposal better? Or perhaps only do part of the proposal for less funds? Happy to brainstorm ideas, I previously mentioned some sort of profit share idea to help repay funds as an idea.
I’m unsure if I’m reading things correctly or not because I see things for me in WIP and fully paid for, so where does that leave me and are there any requests in general? Or did that end up being voted against?
Update on Firo Block Explorer, Continued Hosting Proposal by nexusocean (@zeroXvinny)
All CFC members has voted and/or given their thoughts on this proposal.
Given that all members have voted Aye for this proposal, it has passed
unanimously. Thank You ![]()
Yes/Yay
@firofan
@rottenero
@nrsimha
@ddadybayo
@Thorfried
@vaselexa
@jagmot
I added the discussion logs and votes for record purposes. There were 3 different proposals being discussed. Yours were Proposal No.3.
I may be very tired and I apologize, is that a yes? I don’t mean to make you repeat yourself, it’s no rush.
It is a yes. We will release the payment soon.
Oh great, thank you so much! Sorry for the confusion.
Payment of 333.0 FIRO sent
Funding Update
Firo Block Explorer, Continued Hosting Proposal
Payment: 333 FIRO has been sent to nexusocean (@zeroXvinny)
Received sorry for the late reply! Thank you all again very much.
Status changed from ‘WIP’ to ‘Completed’