FCS Proposal - Feature Specific Tik Tok Videos Regarding Firo

A new proposal has been posted to the Firo Crowdfunding System.

• Title: Feature Specific Tik Tok Videos Regarding Firo
  • Author: Privateminature
  • Proposal type: Marketing
  • Link: click here

Use this topic to discuss this proposal!

As RAP addresses are going to be deprecated it is pointless to do video on them.

I checked video you posted. My personal opinion is that quality is very low. Also 1 comment and 1 like doesn’t show much interest or ability to attract people.

Hi nrsimha, thanks for your post.

Please see responses below:

1. Regarding RAP Addresses, as mentioned in the proposal this is not a definite list and may change depending on community feedback. What would you prefer instead?

2. Regarding the video quality, i used free software and therefore would expect the videos created as part of this proposal to be better.

3. Regarding the ability to attract people, my intention is to create the content, from there FIRO can market the videos as the community sees fit.

I actually think the video is quite cute:) Just a problem on the distribution of such videos as I don’t think it’s appropriate for the Firo core team to publish it on our channels.

I might fund this personally if we reduce the number of videos to show what you can do and see from there.

Hi Reuben,

Thanks for your post, I appreciate the feedback.

I’m open to reducing the number of videos down in order to showcase my work. Are you open to three videos to begin with? If so, I think the most important topics to cover include Lelantus, Instant send and Chainlocks. Since you are considering funding this personally, I’m happy for you to decide the topics.

Regarding payment, the total cost for the proposed 3 videos plus software is 832 USD. Ideally I would prefer 25% of the funds paid upfront and the remaining balance paid in 25% increments upon completion of each video.

What software are you going with btw?

Hi Fiendish,

Thanks for your post. The platform i intend to use is Canva. I may also utilize blender software if required.

Thanks, I hadn’t heard of that, I’ll go check it out.

Hi all, just wondering where I stand with this. What’s the formal process and when should i expect to hear back regarding a decision?

Thanks.

Hi @Minature I guess it’s in a bit of a ‘holding pattern’ until more people express support.

Is tik tok still promoting firo