Community Fund Committee Election (March 2023)

I pay attention to the latest development every day, like this post, I have read more than 30 or 40 times.

@wind_and_free totally understand your point of view but it is also important to have a reasonable amount of time for the legitimacy of the elections regardless of whether people will actually come to vote, the opportunity for them to do so must be a reasonable amount of time. I mean even for me, sometimes when stuff happens for me in real life or there are emergencies to solve, there are times that I may not check the forums in a week due to more pressing concerns (even though I always keep an eye on it via the Telegram channel forum notifications).

In this case, there is no real urgency in pushing the vote as the CFC can still operate and an additional week or so won’t do anything so it’s always best to err on the side of caution.

Just because people don’t take the opportunity to vote, doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t have a reasonable opportunity to do so.

1 Like

The polls close in two hours. I’d like to know about the community’s planning activities in the near future.

Latest update of the Community Fund Committee Election (March 2023)

We are pleased to announce that @Eagle (Kartal) has emerged as the winner of the final election for the CFC (Community Fund Committee) member, securing an impressive 55% of the votes. Congratulations, Kartal, on this well-deserved victory!

We would also like to express our gratitude to Ryan for his participation as a nominee in the election and for his past contributions as a CFC member. Your dedication and efforts are truly appreciated.

With Kartal’s inclusion, the final line-up of CFC members is now complete, consisting of 7 members: @devwarrior,@nrsimha, @rehrar,@rasikhmorani, @Fiendish,@Eagle, and @sproxet . We are excited to have this diverse and talented team on board and are looking forward to achieving great things together as a community.

Once again, congratulations to Kartal, and thank you to Ryan for your participation and service as a CFC member. Let’s continue to work towards our goals and make the CFC community thrive!

3 Likes