Build FIRO voting system

We talk about majorty of really holders have the right to decide because they risk their money not just their words.

2 Likes

如果当初没有把 Tim 踢走,并且建立良好的投票制度,适当的分享一些权力给资产阶级,也许 Firo 就不会做成今天这个样子。老实说我们应该停止对 Tim 的诽谤了,我了解他,他没那么坏,他对 Firo 做了很多贡献,而得到的待遇却是不公平的。

主节点投票虽然有很多缺点,但目前的论坛投票也好不到哪里去。我们应该建立一个良好平衡的投票系统,团结所有能够为 Firo 出钱出力的人。

5 Likes

I like seeing that our community comes from all over the world but can I ask, why don’t you translate your post in English so most can understand it?

我喜欢看到我们的社区来自世界各地,但我能问一下,你为什么不把你的帖子翻译成英文,让大多数人都能理解呢?

1 Like

Indeed, I have to admit that TIM has taken XZC to a very high level and made many people realize that XZC, although you have been advocating that price doesn’t matter, isn’t most people in the world attracted by price fluctuations and spikes? BTC, ETH and DOGE have established their positions just because their prices have been rising. No one will pay attention to such a small currency with such a low price. What Tim wants to do is indeed for interests, but does it bring more fame and investors to the currency at the same time? Since Tim left, we haven’t seen the coin flourish, the opposite team is miserable, the investors are gone, and everyone is miserable.

4 Likes

Without a good represetative voting system we can not reach good decisions for project. So a good representative voting system is a necessity at first, then we can move forward about project general decesions.

让社区保持多样性(包括语言多样性)是有好处的,这就是为什么论坛的帖子下方有一个「:globe_with_meridians: 翻译」按钮。

补充一下:

如果希望自己变得强大,我们就不能责怪别人,无论是责怪团队、Reuben 还是责怪 Tim。因为一切都是你自身的错。投资也是自己的事情,亏了是自己的错。更不要说人身攻击和诽谤当然是绝对禁止的。如果你觉得 Firo 实在是无可救药,你其实是有权利 Fork 的,否则的话建议还是多做建设性的事情和发声。

另外 Reuben 也已经写过一篇关于投票机制的帖子了,建议提倡纯币投票的人也看看这个:Poll on Firo Block Reward Division - #201 by reuben

1 Like

关于这个问题,我来补充一个原因:翻译工具翻译的结果是不准确的。
如果把谷歌翻译的结果放在这里,很可能造成对作者造成误解,为了更准确地反映作者的本意,我建议允许作者用自己熟悉的语言发帖,这样即使别人使用翻译工具误解了作者,其他人就能明白:这是翻译工具的错,而不是作者本身的错。

2 Likes

关于鲸鱼的问题,我的观点是: 我们要学会与鲸鱼共存,而不是把鲸鱼赶走。
虽然价格高(更准确地说是市值高)不能说明项目一定成功,但价格低却能说明项目一定是不成功的(至少目前是不成功的),如果大家观察一下你心中的成功项目,它们都有一个共同点:价格高(更准确地说是市值高),比如BTC、ETH、ZEC、XMR、DOGE、SHIBA…。
而要价格高,就必须要有很多人愿意买入并长期持有。虽然我们内心希望人们都能买入并长期持有Firo,但站在他们的角度来思考一下:市场上低市值的项目多如牛毛,为什么一定要买入Firo呢?甚至很多人根本不知道有Firo这么一个项目的存在,他们也许从来都没听说过Firo,他们又怎么会买入Firo呢?
虽然我们希望每一个人都能做出独立的思考与判断,并且买入隐私性最好的币Firo(如果Firo的隐私性确实是最好的),但站在他们的角度思考一下:如果Firo真的很好,那为什么价格却是如此的低呢?俗话说:价格高的未必是真货,但价格低的一定不是真货!
再加上买币实际上买的是未来,而绝大多数普通人是不具备专业的判断能力的,相对而言,跟随鲸鱼就是一个不错的策略。DOGE成功的可能已经越来越大,最主要的原因就是获得了马斯克的支持,他为什么要支持DOGE?原因就在于它自己就购买了大量的DOGE。
无论哪个成功的项目,往往都有一个甚至很多个鲸鱼存在。如果一个项目试图要把鲸鱼赶走,那与自杀没有太大的区别。
因此,Firo项目要想获得成功,也应积极引入鲸鱼,为鲸鱼买入Firo、长期持有Firo创造条件。按持有(最好是长期持有,比如三个月以上甚至一年以上)Firo数量的多少来决定可投票数的多少就是吸引鲸鱼的办法之一。如果鲸鱼投入大量资金,却不能为自己的资金安全做选择,仍然要听从众多小虾的选择(比如,鲸鱼持有10万个Firo只能投一票,而100个持有0.00001Firo的人却能投出100票),你说鲸鱼会做这样的傻事吗?换做你,你愿意吗?
任何投票方法都有缺点,但“一币一票”或“一个节点一票”的办法是相对而言最合理的。

7 Likes

Yes, just like the enterprise, the person with the most equity should have a bigger say, after all, no one with a high equity will harm themselves.

6 Likes

I think that like all companies (firo is a bit like a company, it develops technology, it remunerates devs, employees, etc…) the vote must be proportional to the possession of firo…, can be put a firo holding minimum? but if a holder of 10 firo has the same voting power as someone who holds 10,000 firo, it would be illogical and counterproductive. do not forget whether you are a small holder or a whale, the interest for both and to see firo grow and are also priced.

Sorry for m’y english i use Google translate

8 Likes

In the next long term bear market, The FIRO price may drop from 3usdt to 1usdt, or even to 0.5usdt, or even lower.
In such a bad FIRO price environment, still holding the FIRO firmly is the supporter that our community really needs,They are 4,000 more masternodes holders.
Return the voting rights to masternodes holders, who are also loyal FIRO supporters who have lost the most money.
Return power back to masternodes holders groups that continue to suffer in a bear market,
Throw out those rhetorical, noise-making enemies who are reluctant to invest even $1,000 in FIRO.
@reuben @poramin

8 Likes

Elon Musk Humankind:
to Chinese FIRO holder
在接下来的漫漫熊市中,FIRO价格可能会从3美元跌至1美元,甚至跌至0.5美元,甚至更低。
在如此恶劣的价格环境之下,仍然坚定地持有 FIRO 才是我们社区真正需要的支持者,他们就是那 4000 多个坚定的主节点持有者。
把投票权归还给主节点持有者,他们也是损失最多钱的最忠实的 FIRO 支持者。
把社区权力交还给在熊市中持续受苦的主节点持有者群体,

把那些连 1000 美元都不愿意投资在 FIRO 上,还在社区里持续夸夸其谈、制造噪音的敌人赶出去。

1 Like

And what would you change ? I haven’t seen any constructive or detailed suggestions beyond the ‘attract investor’, make price rise or give masternode more power nor even bothering to read other posts.

Perhaps you should share what you intend to do with that power.

1 Like

First step in any organization is put a good voting system for that organization to make good decisions that the first step.
For example the price issue now is related to the limited use of the coin now if we think in this problem we will make proposals who will decide what to do, is that right or wrong.

Example solution for low prices is find use cases for currency like if the community here is about 2000 people around the world every one of us have a career that deliver service mostly, what if we transact our services using FIRO coin only and estimate our services price using FIRO only then we can make just a little economy that use our coin FIRO we can start by making new division in forum then we make our bids there and test the idea using low value testing resources.

权力是用血和钱换来的,如果你们没有实力出力或反抗,那么我建议核心团队可以考虑让社区成员通过捐钱来换取一定投票权重,以合作共赢(毕竟现在团队和社区也需要钱)。

也许团队之前提到的「Quadratic voting」就是指的这个?我了解得不是很多。

Performance speaks for itself
reuben worked full-time at the end of 2017, then became COO, then CEO & co-founder. Under your 5years leadership, the price of FIRO fell from $120 to $1, and then you passed the buck and said you were just a Project Steward

4 Likes

When I began getting involved with Firo at the end of 2018/2019. What I observed was mostly low rent, ‘Anti-Chad’, meme challenged, shallow, whiney, emotionally fragile community members with a few exceptions who are luckily still around.
This was the biggest issue Firo had to overcome. It’s incredibly hard to grow Firo with that kind of community. Who wants to spend time or be associated with a bunch of low value anti-Chads, and who would want to support people like that? [honest question]

Fortunately overtime Firo has attracted some quality community members, and the Chad ratio is certainly improving. In time as the network grows, and the positives that come with growth will come to Firo.

With regards to Reuben. Picking a blowoff top and alluding that he’s the cause of Firo’s low price is disingenuous. As if the community bears no responsibility?
Thats the kind of anti-chad behavior I’m glad to see less of these days.
Sure it’s the communities duty to speak up, if we think Firo’s is moving in the wrong direction, but that wasn’t what that post was.

Regarding masternode voting. The biggest risk I see is it creating an army of foolishly greedy Do Kwon style voters, that vote to turn Firo into a scam as long as they can profit from it. I think there are a few people who would happily do that.

12 Likes

不要再保护鲁本了,我真的怀疑一些人的目的到底是为了鲁本还是为了 Firo?我过去因为善良和利益,确实过度保护了鲁本,并且给我自身带来了伤害,现在我已经醒悟了。

鲁本需要自身变得强大,而不是像个小孩子一样总是需要大家安慰他、保护他。他如果是要保护大家、领导大家的人,他需要拥有这样的品质。他如果不是这样的人,建议他不要再理我们这样低层次的人,因为他实际上是在鼓励了各种无谓的争执。他也许真的应该退居幕后,好好做好开发工作的管理,Firo 也可能是不需要什么革命性的政策变化的,所以也可能是不需要投票机制的。

其他的管理员呢,为什么他们不来处理这些提案?整个 Firo 就只有鲁本一个人在出面而精疲力竭,这就是整个 Firo 的现状,只有鲁本一个人联系起了所有的东西。核心开发团队从来不露面,仿佛像是一个承包商。

长期持有者是真正的社区成员,甚至可以说是根基,是支撑价格的人群,社区里有众多的中国人是 Firo 在中国推广成功的证明。是的,在中国、在这个世界上有很多低层次的人,社区没有处理好是团队和社区的管理错误,而不是我们的错。我们阶级地位低下,我们受到歧视,我们是世界的下等人,我们想让 Firo 价格上升,我们没有任何办法。

请团结尽可能多的人,把社区做大做强,谢谢。让我们一起成为 Firo 革命背后坚实的支撑,就像加密历史上所有的先贤们那样。

1 Like

I don’t know what being Chinese has got to do with anything. But my point still stands. Back then the communities attitude, strength of character, resilience and humor was piss poor. What they were good at was begging to the price gods and playing the blame game as to who needed to be sacrificed to the price gods. Everything is dev teams fault. No sense of personal or collective responsibility for Firo’s traction. The best thing to happen to Firo was most of them leaving. Anytime there was optimism they’d dump on it, and sour everyones mood.

Coming from btc,eth, & xmr. I was shocked by the difference in community quality. Few Chads to be seen… just Doomers.

3 Likes

The truth is, the community could collectively all add value to Firo by investing some of their time. There are a few notable examples of community members doing just that now. But a lot of us could be doing a lot more. However back then… just shit as far as the eye could see.

5 Likes