30 40 5 20 5

My choices (that didn’t make it to the survey) would be:

15 60 10 15
30 50 5 15

change my Trust Level,please.

1 Like

Forward me to trust level thanks
Discord ujammin#4838

Hello. Would like to vote but have never registered here. I’ve been keeping up with the block reward discussion though, run nodes, and have been part of the discord for over a year now. Discord name same as here.
Thanks Reuben.

I was able to confirm and I have given you the necessary trust level. Try now? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

这是隐私,我们需要真的相信隐私的人。去中心化可以使用很多手段去完成,隐私必须是坚定的信仰。没有隐私最终是不会有去中心化的。

2 Likes

Seeing ppl vote for 60% reward to MN makes me suspect many are voting that way out of self interest. We can agree all four roles are important however I believe a balance needs to be struck. the leading options as of now are a dramatic shift away from mining. I’m no expert but I would expect it to have a dramatic effect on the coin if mining is reduced to that degree. Are masternode owners less likely to sell their rewards than miners? That it what I think people should consider. I know a lengthy discussion has taken place elsewhere so I apologize if this is not the place for this post.

4 Likes

Hi Ruben I’m new here but a strong, long time supporter of the project since 2017 even called in to a few meetings in past years in favor of the dev fund… Via Discord I believe.

Firo and all privacy projects need to be nurtured and protected because we can all see the direction in which the current government(s) and world as a whole are heading and it is not good. whether I’m allow to vote or not I will continue to support Firo and this community.

For the clarity of this pool topic, I suggest that the discussions and arguments around the block-reward distribution remain in the dedicated topic (https://forum.firo.org/t/tokenomics-and-funding-division -of-block-reward-discussion-and-community-matching-fund/2061).
Let’s discuss here only what concerns the vote itself, its organization etc, not the substance of the subject on which we are voting.
Thank you :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

是的,我们都希望看到一个稳定且有价值的firo,而不是价格永远都沉在水底的firo,那样的话,不会有人喜欢firo的。

1 Like

90%的投票同意主节点60%,矿工10-15%,社区基金10%,开发基金15-20%,这是个好的趋势阿,人心所向,都希望firo的市值能提高,不负众望。

1 Like

@CaptainT your trust level has been upgraded. :slight_smile:

I cant vote, this is my opinion
Miners:10%
Masternodes:60%
CF:10%
DF:20%

BTW, upgrade my trust level please.

Can you please DM me your Telegram or Discord (or another medium) username so I can confirm?

我认为 节点直接到60% 太极端 。挖矿不应该直接10% 不能从一个极端另一个极端。 30%应该算是个不错的信息。 我们需要适当的平衡 毕竟我们所有人都在一条船上。 既然节点多 那就是节点挑大梁。节点得到和付出是要成正比的。 节点能挑的起嘛。 都是需要时间证明的!

2 Likes

I agree with this too. Shouldn’t do too drastic a change. After all we can change it later but we don’t want to decimate an entire mining ecosystem with one fell swoop. We are talking about reducing to reflect their reduced role but not about eliminating them. PoW still has value in that it isn’t as dependent on server infrastructure.

Remember, masternode infrastructure CAN GO DOWN. We have seen widespread outages in data centres that can take out huge portions of a network. For e.g. if Digital Ocean or Vultr or Allnodes goes down for whatever reason, if hundreds of masternodes fall off the network, it can result in the chain being exposed to attack until they come back online.

We also have a decent number of pools and a mining ecosystem built up over it, I don’t recommend killing it. My point is that we are overpaying, not that we should remove them completely.

Also remember guys you can always change your vote before the poll ends. Some options from the previous thread was missed and I apologize for this but just vote what’s closest and also vote on Other and we’ll take those into account.

6 Likes

I would vote for 20% miners, but didn’t see such options.

E.g.:
20 50 15 15

Do vote on what is closest and click on Others as well.