FCS Proposal - Firo 3-Month Trial Marketing Contract

A new proposal has been posted to the Firo Crowdfunding System.

• Title: Firo 3-Month Trial Marketing Contract
  • Author: VostoEmisio
  • Proposal type: Marketing
  • Link: click here

Use this topic to discuss this proposal!

2 Likes

MoneroKon looks good. Are there any other works for review?

2 Likes

Vosto works in a traditional marketing agency with tons of references in the traditional space with some big brand names but wishes to remain anonymous to the general public especially because of the association with privacy crypto.

He can however share his work privately with the CFC and core team provided we respect his privacy. He’s also done some work previously with one other crypto project (besides Monero).

2 Likes

Hi!
I sent Reuben a bunch of references in good faith so he can share them with the CFC and core team. Please let me know if there are any questions from the community; I’ll do my best to answer them.

//Vosto

2 Likes

@VOSTOEMISIO If it is ok for me to ask, can members of this community also take part in this marketing project? Actually I really wish I could have the chance to learn from you :smiley:.

1 Like

Hey @FabianPCBong!

Thank you so much for your generous offer to collaborate and help us :blush:! We really appreciate your interest and support. At the moment, we are still in the early concept stage of the project and are focusing on refining our ideas before moving forward with execution.

That being said, if you have any ideas or feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out. As we progress and reach the implementation stage, we will definitely be seeking community input and assistance, and your involvement would be most welcome.

Again, thank you for your offer, and we look forward to potentially collaborating with you in the future!

//Vosto

2 Likes

Good. Try it.

2 Likes

Thank you in advance for having me.It definitely will be my honour to learn from you. :smiley:

2 Likes

Category changed from ‘Marketing’ to ‘CFC’

1 Like

@sproxet @nrsimha @Fiendish @OhGodAGirl @rasikhmorani @RyanApeFiro @rehrar

Quick update on the Firo 3-Month Trial Marketing Contract by VostoEmisio

Out of 7 CFC members, 4 have voted in favor of this proposal.

The 4 CFC members have decided to trust VostoEmisio after seeing his work on Monero Konferenco and also his other work that has been shared privately with the CFC members as stated by @reuben

Just for clarification purposes, I would like to inform that @rehrar has abstained from voting on this proposal to avoid any potential conflict of interest due to the fact that Cypher Stack provides some of the services to the Firo Core Team.

The status of this exciting new proposal however has yet to be finalized as the remaining 2 CFC members @rasikhmorani and @RyanApeFiro did not cast their votes yet at this moment.

Greatly appreciated for @rasikhmorani and @RyanApeFiro weigh in on their decision as soon as possible. Thank you.

Voted YES:
@Fiendish
@sproxet
@Nrsimha
@OhGodAGirl

Haven’t voted:
@rasikhmorani
@RyanApeFiro

Abstained:
@rehrar

1 Like

Status changed from ‘idea’ to ‘Funding Required’

Status changed from ‘Funding Required’ to ‘WIP’

Latest update on the proposal Firo 3-Month Trial Marketing Contract by VostoEmisio

5 CFC members have decided to proceed with this proposal by VostoEmisio after viewing his work. Therefore, this proposal has been passed. Thank you!

Voted YES:

@Fiendish

@Sproxet

@Nrsimha

@OhgodAgirl

@Rasikhmorani

Voted NO:

@RyanApeFiro

Abstained:

@rehrar

Current update on this trial marketing is provided by Vosto.

Revitalization of Firo Brand by VostoEmisio.pdf (1.7 MB)

Hey everyone!

We are excited to be sharing with you the beginning of our journey to revitalize the Firo brand. In the attached PDF, you will find a detailed Phase 1 presentation showcasing our creative concepts and visual elements for how we are picturing the design refresh. Please note that these assets exemplify our refreshed and revitalized design direction, and we’re eager to refine and enhance more assets if the community approves of the direction.

There are two concepts of characters for the “Community Meeting” artwork, please give us your feedback on which one you prefer. I look forward to hearing all your thoughts and feedback on the proposed assets. Please do not hesitate to reach out in DM or here in the group if you have any questions or require further clarification.

Please note - In Phase 2, we will develop a distinctive Spark branding with unique and impactful visual design elements, creating a separate identity for Spark within Firo. We’ll start with a detailed concept draft for a brand deck. We will follow this up with multiple artboard ideas to clearly communicate Spark’s main features in a visually appealing and easily digestible way. This will help connect with a wider audience and also highlight Firo’s dedication to innovation and financial privacy

Thank you all very much!

//VOSTO

3 Likes

Which channels will this marketing program be promoted in and which countries will be targeted at.

1 Like

When will the marketing be implemented

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for your questions @wind_and_free :

Our marketing efforts will be deployed across all official Firo outlets, emphasizing Firo’s Twitter account, which boasts the most extensive reach and visibility. We are aiming for a global marketing approach, as Firo users and interest span across borders, rather than focusing on specific countries.

The marketing initiatives will be rolled out progressively, with some aspects already in motion, such as the updated assets for the “Show Me The Firo” show. We will continue refining the designs, and you can anticipate seeing these new assets featured in the upcoming SMTF episode.

It’s only on firo’s Twitter account, is it a small audience? After all, these people already know firo. It’s the people who don’t know firo that need to be advertised.

2 Likes

The primary purpose of this proposal is to revamp the design and create easily understandable and digestible content about Spark. We haven’t budgeted for external paid marketing channels to reach those totally unfamiliar with Firo, but a successful trial run could lead to further proposals, where we could explore the possibility of extending our reach through additional marketing efforts, subject to the approval of the CFC and the community.

1 Like