FCS Proposal - Firo Philippines (Community Management) Resume

A new proposal has been posted to the Firo Crowdfunding System.

• Title: Firo Philippines (Community Management) Resume
  • Author: LukeFiro_PH
  • Proposal type: Miscellaneous
  • Link: click here

Use this topic to discuss this proposal!

1 Like

Can we have a report from the author of the CFC proposal on what has been achieved in the time?

I think we do have to hold these CFC proposals to account and I think it should be a requisite that a report is developed for the community too read on the progress and what has been achieved in the time at the end of each batch of funding.

Does anyone agree?

1 Like

I mean if a proposal is accepted, I believe an update should be provided by the author before any new funding can be approved for the community to read and discuss.

1 Like

Like that he should keep track how many scam accounts he blocks or how many inappropriate messages he deletes?

2 Likes

Well just an overall idea on what the community in the Philippines is doing and how the community has grown or shrank, how active it has been, not a major report or anything but just a quick update on the firo forum or on the firo YouTube page

If CFC funds are used I just think their has to be some form of update just for accountability purposes etc

2 Likes

Yes, that would be nice.

2 Likes

Just for the reason that if the proposal is very successful and in this example if the community manager has done a very good job and grown the community there, then potentially the community could be in the position too decide too allocate more and/or increased funds to the proposal should the author request it or the same vice versa if the proposal hasn’t been successful

If the community does not have any form of update whether it’s provided in the forum or on the YouTube channel etc then it is hard for them
too discuss the funding too see if it is a good use of the funds or not.

3 Likes

This actually sounds like a good idea, especially when there are no clearly defined milestones. It should be proportional to funding levels though in my opinion.
So in the case of Luke, maybe just a very brief update considering he has his finger on the pulse regarding the Filipino community etc.

2 Likes

Yup Thanks! i do it manually, i dont use bot :smiley:

1 Like

Payment of 100.00555889 FIRO sent

2 Likes

Received! :fire: :fire: :fire:

|
|
|
|
|
Monthly Report (June 16 - July 16, 2022)

Telegram Filipino link here>>> Telegram

Overview & Growth

Group Members

Admin (Actions)

New members by source

Views by hours (UTC)

Twitter Filipino link here>>> Firo_PH Twitter

Thank you so much! :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Montly Report (June 17-September 10, 2022)

Firo Philippines Overview & Growth Firo Philippines Telegram

Group Members(Joined, Invites, Left Status)

New Members by Source

Admin (Actions)

Twitter Filipino link here>>> Firo_Ph Twitter

Month of July
jul

Month of August
august

and Ongoin September
september

Thank you so much!

Thanks Luke, what are the concerns and wants of the Philippines community?

Would be interested to know more on this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Status changed from ‘WIP’ to ‘Completed’

firo filipino community is ok and good. and I know that there are many members of my group in the filipino community who are active, I just want to make a game where it is a question and answer about sa firo, I want them to remember what firo is and how it is important like doing trivia everyday to educate them about the use of firo. I would like to do a mass dissemination work in filipino telegram group about the use of crypto $FIRO currency, its utilities and its benefits, consequently influencing our neighboring countries. I want to give them some tips to attract new users by doing trivia or invite their friend to join my group and the rewards will be distributed using the firo tipbot but this needs a bit funds. :frowning: invitation campaign and trivia i mean, :smiley:

2 Likes

i want this only for new users

Summary Report on Firo Philippines Telegram Channel and Twitter for three months from July - September 2018 as requirements for the next proposal.
Telegram Link

Twitter Link

Thank you so much! :heart: :heart: :heart:

How’s the trivia coming along?